Seller listing terms (3rd party seller)
3rd party sellers are individuals or merchants who are advertising their merchandise on the bridepower website.
• bridepower will not issue any refunds if a gown is successfully listed.
• bridepower reserves the right to remove and or limit your listing(s) at anytime. A refund may be applicable.
• bridepower will show your listing in the most efficacious way, both for the site as a whole and your individual listing.
• bridepower may limit the number of gowns you post for any reason at any time.
• bridepower will not issue any refunds, full or partial for listings that are removed by the seller and/or sold during the 180 day listing period.
• bridepower may contact you for more information about your listing. If it is not provided in a timely manner, your listing may be removed.